the Social Media Director will proactively manage the chapter’s presence and utilization of Social Media platforms to advance the mission of PMI CCVC.
Reports to VP Marketing.
Filled by Harmony Frederick, PMP
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Manage social media marketing campaigns and ongoing activities.
2. Become an advocate for the chapter in Social Media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
3. Align social media strategy to chapter marketing strategy and then drive that strategy proved by testing and metrics.
4. Develop a strategy and implement a proactive process for capturing member online reviews. Monitor online ratings and respond accordingly.
5. Monitor trends in Social Media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
6. Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding chapter business. Report notable threats to the Board.
7. Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising Social Media campaigns.
8. Monitor effective benchmarks and best practices for measuring the impact of Social Media campaigns, Analyze, review and report on the effectiveness of campaigns to maximize results.