with Kevin Ciccotti
This unique workshop addresses the critical components of building and sustaining productive relationships within teams in order to drive engagement, increase productivity, and lead to unprecedented levels of success. Explore the keys to understanding and responding to the needs of the people on your team in ways that establish trust, build confidence, and inspire commitment.
* Spend more time leading projects and less time managing people issues
* Become a more respected leader in your organization
* Feel more confident responding to challenges and conflict
* Reduce stress and increase productivity
* Make more effective decisions
Saturday June 25th, 2016 8:00am -4:00pm
DeVry University, 7575 N. Fresno St. Fresno CA 93720
PMI CCVC Members: $247 Early Bird; $297 (30 days prior) Non-Members: $347 Early Bird; $397 (30 days prior)
Who should attend?
Project and Program Managers and Leaders who wish to take
their leadership and interpersonal skills to the next level.
"Kevin has an uncanny knack for getting to the heart of human behavior and the driving forces that fuel our
thoughts and actions. His presentations are unlike anything you’ve heard before, as he challenges long-held perceptions of ourselves and the world around us.”