The Chapter's mission is to promote project management as a profession to the community by:
Designed for Project Managers who meet, or close to meeting, all qualification requirements for scheduling their PMP® Certification Examination. The course will take place over eleven (11) Mondays and Wednesdays nights from 5:30pm - 9:30 pm September 9, 2015 through October 19, 2015.
• PMP® -credentialed PMI® California Central Valley chapter volunteers
• Accomplished PMs with the experience of having gone through the PMP exam process
• Face to face presentation
• Supporting exercises during the course
• Memorizing tools and techniques
• What to expect during the test
Course materials provided:
• A copy of the PMBOK®
• Crosswinds “PMP® Exam Success Series: Certification Exam Manual” with accompanying CD download containing hundreds of sample test questions
The deadline to register and pay the registration fee is August 25, 2015
The maximum occupancy for the class is 30 students so sign up early to reserve your seat.
Light snacks will be provided.
Please direct any inquiries to: email@example.com
Please note the registration fee for this course is non-refundable and is non-transferrable to future scheduled courses.
For a flyer for this upcoming event, click here.
The Board of Directors and all of the members of the PMI-CCVC wish to thank each of the Chapter sponsors for their continued support of the organization and their recognition of the importance of project management in the Country.
To find out more about how your organization can become a chapter sponsor, and learn how you can benefit from sponsorship, please contact our VP of Marketing.